INN: Mometasone furoate.
FORM: Nasal spray.
DOSAGE: 50µg / spray
PRESENTATION: 1 bottle of 140 doses.
- Intermittent and persistent allergic rhinitis in adults.
- Intermittent and persistent allergy rhinitis in children between 2 and 12 years old.
- Treatment of nasal polyps in adults from 18 years of age.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Children 2-11 years old: One spray in each nostril once a day.
- Adults and children over 12 years old: Two sprays in each nostril once a day.
- The treatment and its duration are fixed by the doctor or pharmacist.