INN: Ivy leaf extract 0.7 g.
PRESENTATION: Bottle of 100 ml.
IVYLIX® is recommended in the following cases:
- to relieve cough which is often accompanied by bronchial secretions and mucus;
- to help you get rid of bronchial secretions and mucus;
- when you suffer from benign inflammations in the lungs.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Children aged 2 to 5 years: 2.5 ml twice a day.
- If your child is between the ages of 2 and 4 and has a persistent or recurring cough, please consult a doctor before using IVYLIX®.
- Children aged 6 to 11: 5 ml twice a day.
- Children over 12 years old and adults: 5 ml 3 times a day.
- To measure the syrup dose, use the measuring cup provided.
- Take IVYLIX® preferably after meals.
- If necessary, the syrup can be diluted in water, fruit juice or the baby’s food.
- The length of time you need to take IVYLIX® depends on the severity of your situation, but do not exceed 7 days.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- During storage, the syrup may become slightly cloudy and minor taste changes are possible (since it contains a natural extract), however, this does not affect the effectiveness of the product.