Power Kids ®
INN: Complex of Vitamins and Minerals.
PRESENTATION: 1 bottle of 150 ml.
- Prevention of vitamin deficiencies and other deficiencies in microelements in children.
- Improved immune resistance to infections and colds.
- Conditions accompanied by a requirement for an increased supply of vitamins and microelements (including inadequate and unbalanced diets, loss of appetite, sessions following chemotherapy treatment, states of asthenia, increased mental workloads and physical, convalescent periods).
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- Power Kids® is administered orally after meals. The syrup vial should be shaken before use.
- If necessary, the syrup can be diluted in water, fruit juice or baby food.
- For children aged 3 to 6 months of age, the treatment is given at a dosage of 2.5 ml per day.
- For children aged 7 months to 5 years of age, the treatment is given at a dosage of 5 ml once a day.
- For children over 5 years of age, the treatment is given at a dosage of 5 ml twice a day.
- In order to dose the syrup, a measuring cup is used, calibrated for 2.5 ml, 3 ml, 5 ml, 7.5 ml, 10 ml, 15 ml.
- The duration of treatment is set by the doctor or pharmacist.